1. If you need time for yourself, just tell people "I'm busy" - it's a legitimate excuse.
2. Stop checking email when you leave work - rarely is anything so urgent that you can't wait to read and respond to it till the next morning.
3. Give yourself permission to buy any book you want at any time - it's an investment in you. Oh, and be sure to read them.
4. Drive to work with the car windows rolled down and the music turned up. If people look, just smile and start dancing.
5. Leave a note scribbled on a napkin along with a large tip - not only will you make someone's day, you'll feel pretty amazing too.
6. Get plenty of rest each night - your whole body will thank you for it.
7. Start writing down your thoughts for 10 minutes a day - it exercises your reasoning and coherency of thought.
8. Create an uninterruptable routine for the first thirty minutes or hour of every day.
9. Doodle. In meetings, over dinner, during a movie, at the park... just doodle. It's therapeutic and surprisingly revealing.
10. Quit things that aren't adding value to your life.
Jacob Jolibois is the founder of The Archer's Guild, a content marketer at MESH - a Baton Rouge based marketing and advertising agency and a contributor to Lifehack. The only thing he likes better than a great idea is a great idea followed by purposeful action.